I have a small camper trailer. Doing all the propane myself. I have a 10 gal propane which I will mount a vertical 2 stage regulator. From the regulator, I will use a 3/8 hose to connect to a 4 port distribution manifold box. What type of hose is recommended for this permanent host connected between the manifold and regulator? It will be at the front so it will be exposed to elements as well as any water/trail from my cars rear tire. I was thinking just the run of the mill rubber hose but also saw metal hoses.